With more than 25 years of technical expertise we know how to speak the language that search engines understand. We integrate this expertise into our SEO framework while providing you full transparency during every step of the process. There are four phases to this framework to maximize your chances of increasing your search traffic and conversion rate.
Let us help you dominate the search results
There is no “one-size fits all” approach to SEO. We believe that you know your business better than anyone else. It’s our goal to learn how your business works so that we can implement the correct strategy to maximize results. Each business and type of ranking has it’s own set of challenges. Digital Insight Consulting understands that every business needs to reach out to potential customers with marketing strategies that are right for the individual company, not a cookie-cutter formula. During this phase we will cover:
- Questionnaire – We need to truly understand what your business does, where you’ve been, and where you want to go.
- Analytics – We will have a deep dive into your analytics data to see where your current web traffic is coming from.
- Competition – We want to be able to identify who your competition and focus our efforts on ranking higher then them.
- Technical Audit– A technical audit of your current website to find issues that might be affecting your current ranking.
Once we have a good baseline of your business, we can start planning our approach on the best strategy to maximize the chance of ranking higher. During this phase we will cover:
- Keyword Research – Those that haven’t heard of you find you by using keywords in search engines. We want to make sure we are targeting the best keywords for your industry.
- Persona Creation – While it would be great to please everyone on the Internet, your marketing efforts will increase if we target the correct groups of people. During this stage, we will learn just who we should be targeting.
- Competitive Analysis – We will do a deep dive into what your competitors are doing and make sure we are doing things better to increase our ranking chances.
- Backlink Analysis – We want to make sure that all of the other websites are linking to you are high quality. We also want to decide on areas where we can grow backlinks to your site.
- Content Creation Analysis – Having new and updated content on your website is very important to tell search engines that you are relevant. During this phase we narrow our focus on specific ways to continue to bring new content into your site.
- Content Calendar – Once we have our content ideas together, we need to keep a schedule to make sure we are continually updating your site at perfectly time intervals.
- Campaign Strategy – After all elements have been researched and put into place, we finalize our roadmap before we start physically implementing the changes.
Now that we have a strategy we are ready to execute. During this stage we will be implementing everything we have researched. We will be focusing on:
- Technical Updates – Any issues that were discovered with your site need to be fixed during this time. If you have any technical issues with your website, it can greatly affect how search engines rank you.
- Analytics Updates – We will make sure analytics are correctly setup on your site. We will also implement reports into analytics so that you can start tracking your ROI of this project.
- Marketing Campaign – We will begin publishing articles based upon the content calendar created in the previous phase.
- Outreach – While content is important, we want to make sure it’s reaching your target audience. We want to implement what we learned during the backlink analysis stage to make sure your message is getting out there.
At this point of the process, you will start seeing increases to your web traffic. However, to really take your campaign to the next level we need to constantly monitor and grow results. During this phase we will cover:
- Content Promotion – We will make sure to push new content to multiple channels such as blogs, social media and forums for the most outreach in your targeted area.
- Skyscraper Content – If we find similar content already on well-known sites, we will work with those site owners to promote your content as well.
- Ongoing Outreach – While it’s important to have updated content on your site, it’s worth the time to post on others as an industry leader. This will help your business build credibility.
- Search Engine Updates – Search engines are constantly changing their algorithms. WE will make adjustments as needed to make them happy and keep our rankings high.
- Reporting and Analysis – SEO isn’t a straight path. We will need to make course corrections as we move forward. We will constantly monitor the ongoing campaign and make adjustments as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE YOUR PRICES?
Each SEO campaign is customized since each business we work with has unique needs and goals. Therefore, we don’t have a “one-size fits all” pricing plan. Rather, we tailor our plans based upon many factors. Because we want to maximize the results of our clients, we have a strict policy of only working with one client in a specific industry in the same location at the same time. For example, if we are currently working with a roofing company in Orlando, we will not work with another roofing company in that same city.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Results are relative depending in your goals and industry. For example, a client who operates in the legal space, which is arguable one of the most competitive on the web, may take a full 14 months to get them top rankings for their keywords. Other clients may start seeing results within 30 to 90 days. For a more detailed analysis, please contact us.
DO YOU GUARANTEE RESULTS?
We do NOT guarantee results. Any agency that does, please proceed at your own risk. The process of SEO is to optimize your website to rank higher in search engines. Search engines have an incredibly complicated algorithm which changes on a daily basis. Anyone who claims a guarantee against this algorithm is not doing their job responsibly. What we do guarantee is to put your website in the best position possible to see results that align with your goals.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR SEO SERVICE?
We have an incredibly robust service, that includes touch points with content, analytics and link building. Since we do so much, it’s actually easier to list out what’s NOT included in our service. Our standard SEO service includes a link building strategy, but does NOT include the actual link acquisition. While we handle this for almost all of our clients, we do ask for a small expense budget to ensure your links are of the upmost quality. The same with content – while we build you a complete content strategy with topics, we do NOT write the content for you. If you have a writer we will work directly with them. If not, we have writing partners to which you will pay directly for content writing fees. We will manage them and the end to end content process, but since we don’t have experts in your field within our agency, we find it works best for all parties to use writers who have an expertise in your industry.